Sunday, October 2, 2005

India planning




What a crazy few days it's been. I've had a lot of work to do but it seems to be under control now. I'm now NOT going to a climate change conference in New Delhi at the end of October because it won't happen until later. But I AM still supposed to leave my job on the 10th (I'm still unclear why) ... so I'll have a three-week holiday (with pay). I'm still going to go to New Delhi but only for me, not for work. My travel theme will be 1) trains and 2) mountains. That's normally all it takes to make me happy. However, making me happy is a pretty tall order at the moment.


I expect to fly back to India on Saturday. I'll stay as much as a week at the Icon Villa where I was in September - where I'll re-gather myself and work out a plan, while visiting friends and the National Railway Museum. Then it's off to the Himalayas - and maybe even Nepal.


In other news, I'm experimenting with Mark McIntyre's Web Album Generator 1.6.5 software available free from http://www.ornj.net/[....]

No comments:

Post a Comment