Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weigh-out

Well, my 2008 Weight-loss campaign was not as successful as I'd hoped. I just weighed in at 81.6Kg, having lost only 1.8Kg [The value 2.7Kg I reported the other day was wrong] since August 23.

I would like to thank my sponsors, including the generous sponsor number 7 who sent a kind pledge yesterday.

I would specifically like to thank the sponsor who tempted me with chocolates and cookies throughout this campaign. We joked about him doing it to reduce his payout, but in fact I resisted quite a lot of his evil offerings.

I'd also like to thank Megan for being the official weighing witness.

I will post all the calculations tonight and open up the dialogue with the leading sponsor, who has the right (and responsibility) to choose the Afghan charity that will benefit from this little struggle.

Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment