Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Scotland snapshots



I've just finished wrestling with Web Album Generator which is fantastic in many ways but obstreperous for Web Album Editing. But anyway, my Scottish holiday snaps are now on-line here. (There's a rather heavy emphasis on birds.) Please feel free to comment.

Earlier today I tried out the bike I've 'inherited' from colleague Roberto, who has gone home. It's nice to be on two wheels but I found it harder to adapt to riding on the left than I do when I'm driving four of them. And although the left pedal was 'fixed' yesterday the whole crank broke off today when I was heading to a meeting, leaving two or three schoolgirls in stitches and leaving me pushing it along rather foolishly.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I especially like "Ferry to Rhum" and that crazy Falkirk wheel.

    ReplyDelete