Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another great read

I've just finished an excellent book I'd like to recommend.





It's 'Saturday' by Ian McEwan.


It's a very thoughtful thriller takes 279 pages to describe 24 hours in a very interesting man's very interesting life.


The funny thing is - I can NOT remember how it appeared on my shelf. Ian McEwan is completely new to me and now I want to read more. Did anybody recommend it to me? I'm beginning to forget this sort of thing. Goodness, I hope some wonderful friend didn't give it to me... Comments? [Update: it turns out it was recommended to me by my wonderful friend Marga. I think I'm getting that disease that I can't remember the name of...]


[Note to self: enter 'Saturday' onto 2007 reading list ... once Merlin replaces my pirated copy of Windows XP with a version that will allow me to re-install Dreamweaver...]

No comments:

Post a Comment